Saturday, February 10, 2007

The importance of being selfish

I've learnt some important things this week.
To *preserve me, there comes a time when:
I need to do what I want in my life. With less consideration of what I should. Or what others want.
I will let go of taking care of others in favor of taking care of myself.
I need to choose to do things that are joyful.

It is important to distinguish these times from others.

* sounds like fossilization, doesn't it? or maybe fruit preservation. :)

3 comments:

PT said...

only if u don't need to feed your family, and $ is not a concern.
i guess PhD then?

Anonymous said...

I guess the other way?
cc

kampung girl said...

cc is right.
sorry. my post too tersirat liao.
but then since this post, i've swung from industry to D back to industry. so fickle man!